A good pair of binoculars is perhaps the single most important piece of wildlife equipment you’ll ever own. We were mightily impressed with Hawke’s latest offering, the Endurance ED 8×42, when we reviewed them recently.
Now, thanks to the kind folks at Hawke in the UK, we’re giving you the chance to win the very pair of 8×42 Hawke Endurance ED we reviewed.
All you have to do is make sure you like Ireland’s Wildlife on Facebook and / or follow @WildIreland on Twitter and fill in the form below, answering the simple multiple-choice question (you’ll find the answer in the binocular review here on the site).
A few rules:
- The competition is open to everyone
- Closing date is Friday 16 October 2015, entries received after that date will not be entered into the draw
- The prize is the pair of 8×42 Hawke Endurance ED binoculars we reviewed on the Ireland’s Wildlife website. It is a new binocular, in pristine condition, and will be fully covered by Hawke’s International Lifetime Warranty for the winner
- The prize includes free shipping of the binocular to an address in Ireland or the United Kingdom. Entrants outside Ireland and the UK agree to cover international shipping costs to receive their prize. If they elect not to the competition will be re-drawn
- The winner must either like the Ireland’s Wildlife Facebook page or follow @WildIreland on Twitter to be eligible for the prize.
- By submitting your entry you agree to the rules outlined above, and opt in to the Ireland’s Wildlife and Hawke Optics email lists
NB. We abhor spam and will only use your email address to send Ireland’s Wildlife related newsletters and information. We will only share your email address with Hawke, as per the terms of the competition, and you’re free to unsubscribe from either list at any time.
Good luck… and don’t forget to spread the love by sharing this competition with all your online friends.
(NB. If you have trouble with the embedded form below try the stand-alone entry form here)
Philip Hughes says
Hi Calvin, just wondering is the quiz form missing. Can’t seem to see the question.
Calvin Jones says
There seems to be a problem with it Philip — just looking into it now. It was working fine earlier, as we’ve had a few entries in.
Calvin Jones says
That should be working again now Philip.
Gerry Macken says
Mine is ok